Thursday, June 26, 2008

THE ONE RAZOR BLOCK WATCH


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I FREAKING WANT ONE!
I have always loved watches and I have this incessant need to wear a different watch everyday but *reality check* I'm not that rich YET [laughs]. But I really want this one, it's so freakin' cool. I swear if I see any shop selling this here in the third world boondocks, I would forget everything I'm prioritizing right now and buy it closed-eyes.
P.S. if anyone is generous enough *how i wish* it's available only online at http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=54D14DBB06ECD850D02E94FEA38CBE5B.app11-node8?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=14992838&parentid=W_ACC_WATCHES&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=770&navAction=poppushpushpush&color=10 this link. thanks.thanks.thanks.

No comments: